St. Paul’s Anglican Cathedral is a Heritage Church in the City of Regina, originally constructed in 1896. CCR Construction Ltd worked with the Parish as the Design-Builder and construction manager to ensure the project met the needs of its users within budget while maintaining ongoing operation. The project started with the demolition of the existing parish hall and structural reinforcement of the existing foundation. Once this was completed the integrated design and construction of a new parish hall, vestibule, elevator, and cloister was completed. The new hall and integrated foundations were carefully designed and constructed with the existing heritage church site and foundation. Structural modifications, supports and buttressing of the 120 year old foundation was required to ensure structural stability and access to the existing columbarium for all members of the parish.
Check out photos of this project below.